We help our clients achieve program efficiency and affordability. Our services portfolio addresses the top issues employers of all sizes face to meet employees’ needs better:
- Health benefits strategy and management
- Health care access, quality, and affordability
- Choice, personalization, and employee experience
- Integrated employee wellbeing
Strategy and financial management
Benefits strategy, design, and delivery must evolve to meet strategic business objectives, the needs of a changing workforce, and align with organizational values. We evaluate health care benefits in the context of your employee value proposition (EVP) and develop a flexible and responsive strategy to the pace of change.
- We use data analysis to understand your population health and develop the right strategies to support and achieve your health care goals.
- We evaluate your health plan’s performance to assess efficiency and effectiveness and identify areas that require improvement. Leveraging our vendor relationships, from insurance placement to claim management to implementation, we research the best solutions to meet your objectives.
Health care access, quality, and affordability
Employers focus on strategic health care delivery solutions to improve access and quality, manage cost, and create a positive experience.
- We offer value-based arrangements through plan designs that encourage employees to utilize high-value services (quality and cost-effectiveness)
- We educate employees about access to care through telemedicine, expert medical opinion programs, and other care extenders to enhance convenience and productivity for both medical and behavioral health conditions.
- With pharmacy benefits becoming such a significant component of health care costs for both employers and employees, we help employers focus on delivery and site of care, utilization, and price to curb the cost of specialty pharmacy.
Wellbeing initiatives are now a core part of a companies’ benefits strategy and include four key dimensions: physically thriving, emotionally balanced, financially secure, and socially connected. Each aspect is unique and intertwined with the others.
Wellbeing begins with the individual and, when achieved, extends throughout the organizational culture, the family, and the broader community.
We help employers integrate a wellbeing strategy across all four dimensions that align with your Total Rewards strategy and your company culture, including leadership commitment to wellbeing, inclusion, and diversity.
Choice and personalized experience
To address employees’ different needs, we help employers choose and flexibility to enhance their employees’ experiences with their health and group benefits. We identify the workforce needs and assess the current benefit offerings to determine whether you offer enough choice, flexibility, and personalization.
We help implement a health and benefits program to attract and retain employees; achieve an engaged workforce; deliver compliant, valued programs, and create an exceptional employee experience.